Congressionally Directed Spending Requests - FY 2022
Thank you for visiting and for your interest in improving the quality of programs and institutions in New York. It is my pleasure to present you with information on Congressionally Directed Spending for Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22).
Pursuant to Senate Rule XLIV, Senator Schumer is publicly disclosing the list of congressionally directed spending requests submitted for the Fiscal Year 2022 appropriations process. The Senate Appropriations Committee accepted congressionally directed spending requests for the bills listed below. These disclosures are being released in accordance with the deadlines set forth by the Committee.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies