Skip to content

Need help with a Federal Agency?

We are here to help you navigate the often frustrating and confusing government bureaucracies so you can get the help you need.

How Can We Help?

Have questions about your casework?

If you have already filled out and submitted your casework form above, you may contact the New York City office at (212) 486-4430. Our office continues to accept voicemail messages on this line and will do its best to respond to you as quickly as possible.  

We can also help with


Our office is dedicated to helping the next generation reach their full potential. 

Whether finding an internship opportunity, navigating financial aid assistance, submitting service academy nominations, or exploring the Senate Page program, we are here to help.